Conference Room Policy
- Conference rooms are scheduled first come, first served.
- All rooms must be scheduled in advance.
- Rooms may be scheduled up to 90 days in advance.
- NO activity shall be scheduled that :
- may endanger the safety and security of the library patrons.
- sells products, i.e. product parties. etc.
- No charge will be made for the use of the conference rooms but donations are favored and encouraged.
- Meetings scheduled from outside the county shall have Jennings County sponsors, either individual library patrons or groups. All exceptions must be reviewed and approved by the director.
- Conference rooms will be scheduled during regular library hours. Other times will be arranged one week in advanced with prior review and approval of the director. Groups are expected to depart by the agreed times. Excessive overtime may be billed to the offending group (30 cents per minute).
- Everyone must follow the library rules and guidelines.
- Rooms must be left in the same condition as they are found.
- Minors must be supervised by an adult.
Priority of Use:
- Library programs
- Non-profit educational/cultural events
- Profit organizations for educational purposes
- All other activities/events shall be reviewed case by case.
- The library reserves the right to cancel or move any meeting that conflicts with library priorities or the group fails to follow the library rules of behavior.